Handicap Accessible Toy Haulers & Fifth Wheels
with Wheelchair Accessible
Bathrooms, and other Wheelchair accessible upgrades
Check it out! Dune Sport has built several fully-customized Toy Haulers built specifically for customers in Wheelchairs for customers around the Nation.
We understand that everyone has their own special needs and requirements. That is why at Dune Sport Toy Haulers, we are very open to customize our floorplans and options to meet your needs. Just give us a call today and we will spend the time with you to help you with your specific needs. However, we apologize that we are unable to guarantee that our toy haulers will be completely wheelchair/handicap accessible. We do however make every effort to meet your needs and requests prior to building your custom toy hauler for you. Please speak with one of our representatives for more details.
Your New Toy Hauler
Here are just a few of our customization packages - as well, we are always open to any suggestions and customizations that may meet your more specific needs!
ENLARGED BATHROOM PACKAGE - $1495 upgrade
- Almost flush "roll-in" shower
- Large 30" wide bathroom entry door
- 24" width between toilet and shower entry
- Extra space around toilet
LOWER TRAILER STANCE - $695 upgrade
- Smaller trailer tires and modified chassis to floor height of the trailer closer to the ground
- Large 6 or 7 foot tall or longer ramp/door in rear
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS and MODIFICATIONS AVAILABLE:
- Lowered light switches for interior and exterior lighting, along with furnace thermostat
- Microwave mounted below the kitchen countertop (instead of over the counter top)
- Air conditioning climate control, mounted 3 feet off the ground (replaces controls for a/c on the ceiling)
Handicap Accessible Floorplans
H Toy Hauler
14 Foot And Up
The *H* floorplan has been specially designed and customized for easier access. This floorplan is very open,with minimal furniture and allows us to build the bathroom larger for better access. It is available in a 14 or larger size toy hauler.
H4 Toy Hauler
20 Foot And Up
*H4* Floorplan - with large front bathroom (extends across entire front of trailer)
Requires 20 foot or larger Toy Hauler
H2 Toy Hauler
26 Foot And Up
*H2* Floorplan - with front bedroom and pass-through bathroom
Requires 26 foot or larger Toy Hauler
Handicap Accessible Options Currently Available on Dune Sport Custom Toy Haulers
Rear Bed Configuration Options - Double Wall Sofa
Instead of the loft bed on smaller units, a "double" sofa is optional that folds up against the wall, or down to create one large double-sized bed. An smaller couch on the opposite is also available.
Rear Bed Configuration Options - Double Electric Rear Bunk Beds
On larger toy haulers, where more rear cargo room is available, double-bunk beds are an option. The height of BOTH the upper and lower bunk are fully adjustable for the perfect height.
A recessed shower-pan with only a slight lip as you enter makes it very easy to roll in and out of the shower.
As well, a splash guard is installed to keep the water in the shower.
Enlarged Bathroom and Bathroom Door
The bathroom is enlarged to fit the shower pan, with lots of space around the toilet, and in between the door.
The bathroom door is enlarged to at least 30" wide.
Lower Trailer Stance
Since we build all of our own chassis, we customize the stance of the trailer from the gound up - literally. The trailer on larger trailers is lowered at least 6" typically, significantly decreasing the angle of the ramp door - ultimately making it much easier to roll in and out.
Ramp Door Gap Cover
A customized metal plate is installed, and flaps-over to cover the gap between the ramp door and the floor as you enter the rear of the trailer.
- We understand that everyone has their own special needs and requirements. That is why at Dune Sport Toy Haulers, we are very open to customize our floorplans and options to meet your needs. Just give us a call today and we will spend the time with you to help you with your specific needs.
480.357.3863 - Call a Dune Sport representative today!